- This event has passed.
developed: The App Economy Tour
September 12, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm UTC+0Free
Building an app is hard, and that’s just the first step. Once it’s done, you
need to find customers. Getting through the app store review process can
be tricky to navigate. Add on top of that marketing or funding for version
2.0, and it is easy to find yourself lost in the ecosystem.
Enter Developed | The App Economy Tour, a night of brews, views,
and a panel discussion featuring industry experts for an eye-opening
discussion on next-generation apps, game-changing mobile solutions, and
innovations driving the app ecosystem.
During Developed, attendees will:
• Engage with industry influencers to explore paths to success in the app ecosystem;
• Explore the tools and connections available to developers through platforms, including built-in customer
base, reduced overhead, and developer toolkits (including analytics);
• Identify new market opportunities in the $1.3 trillion app economy;
• Learn best practices for branding, marketing, and attracting talent in the tech industry; and
• Network with local entrepreneurs and leaders in your community.
Bonus: Sample brews and snacks from Troop PVD and Revival Beer!
Jessica Mayernik, Rhode Island Department of Labor and Training
Morgan Reed, ACT | The App Association
Robert Blackburn, Blackburn Labs
Kirsten Maynard, Waxman Strategies
Erin Abrams, Tech Collective
RSVP Today! Space is limited.
Host Your Event
Tech Collective serves as both the virtual and physical hub of Rhode Island’s tech community. Located in the Rising Sun Mills, we are equipped with a shared space for collaboration that cuts across industries, specializations, as well as cultural differences and socio-economic statuses.